Saturday 9 July 2011

Gold Roast 3-in-1 Coffee Mix


I was disappointed with all 3 types of coffee mix from Gold Roast. I hardly taste the coffee content in the drink. Guess because I am a heavy coffee drinker, it is considered tasteless to me. Unless no choice, I will not pick them up to make a cup of coffee. For those who hardly drink coffee and prefer something light, you can consider Gold Roast then. My sister who is a light coffee drinker and just want to have a bit of the coffee favour in her drink, will love them. I am not here to defame any brand, just to pen down after trying the drink. Taste is subjective, so why don't you try them out first and share how you find the taste.

Note: The review is not to defame any brand. Neither am I paid to do any review for any particular brand. Just to share experiences among coffee drinkers who take 3-in-1 coffee mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment