Monday 5 January 2015

Cebu, Philippines (Part 2 of 5)

Downside of having my sister and brother-in-law in the trip was not able to try the local delicacy. Well my sister has a weak stomach while brother-in-law is not adventurous. Giving it a miss this time, I will be back to try local delicacy with my adventurous friends next time. We still have some nice food.

Snack at Movenpick

While waiting to check-in into our hotel room, we had little bites from The Lobby Lounge and not to miss out on my coffee.

Dinner at Movenpick

We didn't manage to get a seat at Ibiza Beach Club, hence dinner was simple at The Lobby Lounge again. Just lazing in our seats, taking in the breeze, looking over the pool and enjoying the free WIFI.

Breakfast and desserts at Movenpick

Spread of breakfast was reasonable, but for 3 days taking the same spread kind of sick of it. We didn't manage to take any pictures because of the crowd. I think it is cheaper to have your room package inclusive of buffet breakfast.

Jollibee at Ayala Center Cebu

Jollibee did open an outlet in my home country, but we never get to try. It was a must try Philippines fast food outlet. So we have to lay our hands on this no matter how long the queue was. It was worth the wait, delicious, better than KFC in my opinion.

Asian Seafood Restaurant outside Movenpick

By chance after our island hopping tour, we saw this restaurant just beside our hotel. Everything is wait again, but okay since we are on holiday and not hurry for time. If you do happen to stay at Movenpick, just walk over to Asian Seafood Restaurant that serve yummy seafood. If I was not restricted to the less adventure travel-mates this time, I should be able to find more makan places near my hotel.

Bigby's at SM City Cebu

After shopping at SM City, time to fill the stomach. Thought it was going to be long wait again. Food was served not long after we placed our orders. By the last night, we were almost broke, so we took back all the change for the bill. After all, service tax, VAT and local food tax was already included in the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment