Monday 15 August 2011

CappRoma Low Fat Instant Coffee

Have you try this brand CappaRoma low fat instant coffee before? It comes in black (regular), red (25% less sugar) and blue (50% less sugar) packaging. After tasting all three types, I prefer the one in blue. I am not attracted to the blue one because it states that it is 25% lower in saturated fat. By now you should have discovered that I don't go for sweet stuff, so the one with less sugar will be my pick.

Blue (50% less sugar)
Sometime certain brands can make you two cups of coffee due to the size of the pack. If you try to make two cups, the coffee doesn't taste right. If you make one cup, you find it is too much for a cup. Why I have chosen CappaRoma is also due to its sachet size. It is just the right size to make a nice cup of aroma coffee.

Red (25% less sugar)
Black (regular)

1 comment: