Sunday 24 July 2011

Where to Learn Aqua Aerobics

I am quite surprise that it is difficult to find a site that will give me a list of where I can attend aqua aerobics lessons in Singapore. The search results are just some kind of write-ups or online articles. Hence I have come up with a list of my own, so that those who do consider taking this low impact yet effective exercise have a list for consider.

These places hold continuous lessons throughout the years, unlike private instructor that requires a certain number of students and availability of venue before a class can be formed. Do enquire from the following providers for details on the course and check whether the providers are providing aqua aerobics in shallow water or deep water. The four providers have various club houses and centers, providing classes at various days and time to suit the needs of the members and public.

Since I used to be a member of Civil Service Club, naturally I am attending the class at Civil Service Club conducted by Ms Vikki. I have not attended others before, so it is for you to try and find it out for yourself which instructor do you prefer.

You may also like this post
Development of aqua aerobics in SG

No comments:

Post a Comment