Thursday 23 June 2011

Nescafe Instant Latte

I am a coffee drinker. I do go for instant coffee though I prefer on the spot grinded and brew coffee. I will try out the different types of instant coffee that supermarkets are selling. Recently, my sister had bought some instant Nescafe latte from Perth. You can't find these 3 favours in Singapore. So which is my pick?

Greenblend Latte
My pick is Greenblend Latte. The packaging indicates that it is 70% more antioxidants than green tea. Is it true? I have no idea. I didn't go for this because it contains more antioxidants. This doesn't taste too sweet and lesser milk content. Hence it suits me best.

Irish Cream Latte
This is my second choice. Taste more Irish as the packaging indicated. I don't go for sweet and creamy stuff, so naturally this take up the second place.

Hazelnut Latte
This favour is too sweet for me, so it is ranked third. Of course, the ranking will depend on the taste-bud and preference of individuals. A friend of mine simply love Hazelnut favour.

Hope that you have a chance to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment