Thursday 28 April 2011

Shinjuku, Tokyo Prefecture, Japan (Part 1 of 2)

FCBC Love Japan Crisis Relief Trip, 6-13 Apr 2011 (Part 3 of 4)
As this is a mission trip, we were not there for shopping. Hence there wasn't much chance for me to explore Japan. I hope I will be back in Japan one day for a holiday. At least, I got to visit a shopping centre at Tokyo on our last night stay in Japan on 12 Apr 2011. After we purchased our next day limousine bus tickets for the team, we just shopped around Shunjuku Station. Just the shopping centre at the Shunjuku Station was huge enough to occupy the rest of our night. Every food looked so delicious and the decoration of them just made you hungry and wanna ate all of them. Photo taking was not allowed here, but I managed to take some from my mobile. Don't they make you hungry and have the impulse to buy all of them?




 







No comments:

Post a Comment